Work and salary


 The job of my dreams would be to be able to do the things I do and receive sufficient financial compensation to live well. I like to work, but I think the problem is in salaried work.

In order to fulfill the objective of writing this blog, I would say that the job of my dreams is to play in a consolidated band or theater company, which gives me time to continue working socially, to do classes and travel.

I am not looking for a salary that makes me rich, but one that allows me to live calmly, and I believe that this goes hand in hand with the social rights that we have guaranteed. For the life of a person who is dedicated to music and does not have a permanent job, it is difficult to get an idea of a monthly salary. I have worked on different things outside the musical, supermarkets, subway, call center, the countryside, fast food, shops, etc. And I don't like working on those things, I just want to dedicate some music, either as an interpreter or as a teacher, but that allows me to live in peace.

To be who I am, but with the material conditions to live.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The career I chose

Holidays to learn

I love cell phone