Holidays to learn
I don't know if it was really a vacation, but in February 2020 I had the opportunity to travel with a group of comrades and friends to Argentina in what could be described as an exchange. I belong to a social organization in Chile that has close ties with an Argentine social organization, and in that summer we were traveling all month knowing the experience of our Argentine comrades.
There are many memories, there were many learnings, and a lot of responsibility, but I want to highlight an activity in which I felt the greatest weight of the responsibility I was carrying. I had to talk at the end of a march in front of a number of people that I could not describe at that time, there were thousands of people waiting for a word from a young Chilean woman who came from a country where the people had been in a social revolt.
Finally, what I can say is that I received a lot more than I could deliver.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario