I love cell phone






My favourite piece of tecnology is a cell phone.
I has my first cell phone when i was 12 years old, It was a cell phone that my mom discarded. She was a given it at work, and this year a they gave a new one, so she gave it to me.
I use for everything, principally for communicate in app like Telegram, Whatsapp and Instagram. I also use it for college things. I was without a computer for a few years and used only cell phone.
I like because is very versatile and small.
The life without cell phone would be bored.
It is true that the cell phone distracts you from present things, but connects you with much more. For example my family live in another region, I have loves and friends in another country, but I connects with them thank to my cell phone

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The career I chose

Holidays to learn