Yo-yo Ma is my shepherd


 

Yo-yo Ma is the first famous cellist I met, I listened to his version of Bach's Cello Suite ad nauseam. 

Over time I got to know his work, a versatile and multifaceted musician. 

He has a discography that goes from the ancient music of the learned canon to pop songs, he has delved into Latin American music, he has turned to his Asian roots, he also formed a country music group and has made collaborations with popular musicians, he has appeared on television, in children's programs, and he has done architectural and urban projects inspired by Bach's cello suite.

In his tours he always has moments of closeness with the public, and in his social networks he is close to them.

I think his musical and human work is very admirable. 

Franco American, of Chinese parents. Multi-instrumentalist 

At the age of 4 he studied violin, viola and then cello and piano. Excelling in music from an early age, throughout his career he has won several awards and distinctions, and has performed in the largest theaters in the world. He is currently 66 years old and is fully active in the music scene.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The career I chose

Holidays to learn

I love cell phone