Music is a good place

 




When we meet someone, one of the quetions that is the usually asked to start a conversation is: what music do you listen to?. We assume that every one enjoys listening to music.
The truth is that music is very present in our live. It is part of our collective identity as well as our personal identity.
My university career is one that contributes to a very small part of everything that music meant, but it also depends on the will and the life project that one has in relation with the profession.
In my case, I work in music with the aim of being able to make a living from it, but at the same time being able to reach the people around me, from the working class neighbourhoods. I don't like my musical work being locked up in theaters.
I think that my university career is far removed from the national reality. But in any case, it can contribute, with better dissemination work, to broaden the variety of cultural expressions in the territories. That can change the lives of many people, as it did with mine.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The career I chose

Holidays to learn

I love cell phone