Dragon teeth
It is very difficult to talk about a favorite meal, I really enjoy eating, so I have lot favorite foods.
For this occasion I am going to choose an ingredient that I occupy a lot for my meals lately and I tell you how I occupy it.
I really enjoy the Chinese food, it was there that I met the soybean sprout, know in Chile as dragon teeth. I could say that Chinese food in my favorite, but I is vegetarian, and the Chinese food is not vegetarian, but it can be modified and that is I do.
I cook de vegetables with a little oil in a frying where I include many soybean sprouts, being the main protein of the dish. I will accompany it with any carbohydrate.
The soybean sprouts have a great protein intake. This is very importan for my health. I get protein from vegetables and soy is a great food and versatile

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario